After accounting for my earlier goals during Blogging 201, I sharpened my focus on a few simple goals.
- Post three times a week.
- Continue with Music Monday
- Begin new Friday Feature (You’ll see)
- Fill in editorial calendar for October
- Walk three times a week at the local Y, in addition to the walking I do already (Thank heavens for Hoopla and their audio books)
- Keep drinking water (2 litres max)
- turn off tv at 8, and take book to bed for better shot at sleep
- Go out to have fun (go play pool at Vodka Rocks to improve comically bad game)
- Begin prep for National Novel Writing Month
- Begin Revision of last project
- Clear dining room table (it’s my studio,and it’s loaded with stuff from all my other pruning from other parts of my home.
Here’s to keeping focused, and working steady for a check up in early October.